Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-16

Canvas by Nirvana


Hi!
It is high time today to show you the continuation of my canvas !! Indeed last month I showed you only one part !!!



The picture of the whole is not very good quality, I had a lot of trouble taking it with the little light I have at home because of the heat wave (shutters permanently closed!), but fortunately I was able to make nice photographs of details !













xoxo
Nirvana!!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Nirvana you are a MASTER of steampunk !!! You create the most amazing steampunk art. This canvas is gorgeous. You always achieve fantastic results allthough you do mix the most fabulous amount of different kind of embellishment items. I'm always impressed with your work.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful art.
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.