Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-07-13

Flea Market frame by Anastasia Kuznetsova



Hello! Anastasia with you today. I want to show you a picture from my trip to sunny Georgia. Wonderful, hospitable country, where I want to return someday. This photo was taken in Tbilisi. I processed it in a photo editor, to achieve sepia effect.



Generally, my work began with the frame. I bought it at a flea market in Tbilisi. I was insanely inspired by its color. It is so large and voluminous, so the composition needed to be large and very multilayered.












For background I have chosen the 7 Dots Studio paper. Although it stopped being visible after applying all the layers, it gave a tone and easily withstood all layers of paint. Antique Brilliance Wax, Clear Crackle Paste and Rust Effect Pastes gave background a vintage touch.







Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.